Buying handmade jewelry is an easy place to start when you’re looking to create a sustainable consumption pattern. Not only, so many beautiful handmade items available, but each item also has so much to offer the giver and the buyer.
• No machine: Handmade jewelry created beautifully with art and efforts, meaning each piece is truly unique. No machine means no power and so the jewelry is more sustainable!
• The Time: Good says "Every piece of jewelry tells a story". Artists invest their precious time for each handcrafted item of jewelry, creating the piece with a significance that just cannot be matched, knowing that an item was crafted just for you means so much for both the giver and the receiver.
• Handmade is valuable: We’ve all had purchased cheap jewelry made from cheap material which might be not easy to decompose or recycle. Handmade jewelry made from recycled glass, paper, plastic materials.
• The Making: Love of artist in creating the product that you can’t find from mass-produced items.
• Sustainable and ethical: Sustainable and ethical jewelry means transparent and responsible sourcing practices and the use of sustainable materials. It reduces the adverse effect on the environment and gives back to workers by way of fair wages and safe working environments. And you will be satisfied knowing that, if there is a defect or problem, your designer is going to fix it for you!
• Support small business: During this pandemic small businesses trying their best to make their earning. Artist works hard day and night to give precious look to each and every product. By supporting small businesses we help to stimulate the local economy and keep business booming within a local region.
• Culturally appropriate: Online platform has given a chance to the small businesses to share the art of beauty and techniques of their homeland with others, fostering a deeper connection to an individual across cultural, linguistic, and political boundaries.
• Eco-friendly gifts: A unique piece of jewelry is the ultimate green gift for the buyer. Most small-scale jewelry makers take great pride in their work and source ethically to ensure the highest quality materials for their items.
• Beauty in Art: When gifts are made with love, support small-scale businesses, and create sustainable alternatives for cheap jewelry options, that is precisely beautiful.